- Purchased, sold or brokered over 500 merger and acquisition transactions involving companies with transaction values between $500k - $800MM
- Former president and CEO of a publicly held NYSE company
- Founder and CEO of a multi-state, private equity-backed company
- Former CPA
- Board member of public and private companies
- Extensive experience in financial management, mergers and acquit ions, leveraged buyouts (LBO’s), financial turnarounds and primary & secondary offerings of debt and equity strategies
East Tennessee State University, B.S.B.A. in Business Management; University of Central
Florida, B.S.B.A. in Accounting Summa Cum Laude.
Steve practiced as a CPA with a prominent accounting firm located in Orlando, Florida.
From there, Steve became the controller for a large tourist and entertainment
conglomerate located in Orlando. Steve left this position to become the Chief Financial
Officer of a publicly held company. He was promoted to Chief Executive Officer and
President. Steve was charged with the responsibility of growing the company from 10
locations with $9M in revenue to over 800 locations in 44 states with revenues in excess
of $600M. He accomplished this through internal growth and over 500 merger and
acquisition transactions. Steve was one of the founders of Nexus Group, Inc. and is one
of its Managing Directors.
Mr. Griggs has been involved in numerous public and private offerings of debt and equity
securities and over 500 merger, divestiture and acquisition transactions.