- Former President and CEO of a privately-held international company, 20+ years of senior management experience
- Former board member of international company
- Extensive experience in international management, strategic marketing and senior-level sales management
- Vast network of cultivated relationships with many of the top 100 U.S. Insurance Brokers
- Significant seller-side mergers and acquisitions engagement experience
- Specialization in constituent relations associated with mergers and acquisitions process
East Tennessee State University, B.S.B.A. in City Planning.
Previously, Mr. Anderson served as the Managing Director of Carlon Electrical Science’s Fluids Division. Mr. Anderson also served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Precision Meters, Inc. During his Presidency, Mr. Anderson worked with SAINT-GOBAIN Point-à-Mousson and Lazard Frères & Cie and sold Precision Meter’s to BTR Corporation.
Mr. Anderson has also served as a director on the management board of Grupo Hemsa, S.A., a multi-national manufacturing company headquartered in Mexico City. Ed is one of the founders of Nexus Group, Inc. and is currently one of its Managing Directors.
Mr. Anderson has been involved in private offerings of debt securities and numerous
merger, divestiture and acquisition transactions.