Nexus Group caters to a distinct clientele. Our ideal client typically has the following attributes:
Is a service business with a large portion of its value in goodwill (an intangible asset)
- Is a retail or wholesale insurance distribution firm (agency or broker)
Is either multiline, P&C, employee benefits or a niche specialist
- Has a successful corporate history
- Is unlikely to perpetuate internally due to increases in the value of the agency
- Does not necessarily "have to sell"
- Has between 10 and 150 employees
- Has total revenues between $2 million to $50 million (with the heaviest concentration ranging from $3 to $25 million)
If your company fits the above description, request a consultation today.
"We always felt as though the sale of Whilt, Fatch & Perry Insurance, Inc. was as important to Nexus as it was to us. We were comfortable with your advice throughout, and thank you for not pushing us to do the first deal that came our way. In the end, the terms of the deal put more on our bottom-line than we were expecting thanks to the way Nexus worked with our CPA firm and our attorney.”Jim Whilt